Terms & Condition
1) Above rates are subject to availability.
2) In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change the cost if any will be advised.
3) Subject to weather conditions the itinerary may be shuffled
4) Anything which is not mentioned in “PRICE INCLUDES”
5) Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest to be paid by guests as per actual
6) Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels.
7) Cancellation charges as per company policy.
8)It is mandatory to carry photo ID proof ( Like Aadhaar Card, Election card, Passport, Pan Card, Nationalized Bank, Govt. Servant Id Proof), while you are on tour.
9) Check-in time and Checkout at most of the hotels start from 0700 hours to 11:00 hours.
10) We make contingency plans so the sightseeing and tour itinerary are not fallen on a closing day.
11) Most of the sightseeing spots listed in the Port Blair city tour remain close on Monday and other government holidays.
12) Guests who have pre-booked Scuba or Sea walk shall be provided the activity in Havelock as per time slot availability.
13) Snorkeling is a complimentary activity and in case this is missed due to any reason, there would be no refund/compensation for the same.
14) In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise/Govt ferry is not operational due to weather, technical, or other unavoidable reasons, we will not be liable for any refund claims arising from this.
15) We reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems,
16) It is advisable to seek your doctor’s advice before undertaking activities like Scuba or Sea walk, especially in case of any pre-existing medical issues.
17) No refunds would be offered on the government ferry tickets or MAKRUZZ or Coastal Cruise (Speed Catamaran) tickets if already purchased.
18) In case the Govt. ferry is booked, instead of a Private Ferry due to the nonavailability of tickets, the difference amount is nonrefundable.
19) The Yelo Holidays is not responsible for room cancellation because of the cancellation of flight/ ferry.
20) The Yelo Holidays is not responsible for the cancellation of reservations due to climatic changes.
21) Any refund claims on the complementary part of the package shall not be entertained.
22) City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
23) We will not be liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of the reasons including but not limited to Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels/flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of a visit, etc.
24) City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.